Bi Social Network Project: Vision
Bi Social Network’s (BSN) vision is to education, support and service the needs of the bi+ (bisexual) community with mental health services, homelessness support, poverty and social assistance.
- Our vision is to support bi+ teens, seniors and disenfranchised groups.
- Our vision is to aid and support bi+ individuals with mental health services.
- Our vision is to help bi+ individuals in times of stress.
- Our vision is to educate the bi+ populations on mental health, homelessness and poverty.
- Our vision is to always connect with our mission – “To Educate. Fight Causes. Change Minds.”