Bi Social Network’s: Vision
Bi Social Network’s vision is to education, support and service the needs of the bisexual community with mental health services, homelessness support, poverty and social assistance.
- Our vision is to support bi teens, seniors and disenfranchised groups.
- Our vision is to aid and support bi individuals with mental health services.
- Our vision is to help bi individuals in times of stress.
- Our vision is to educate the bi populations on mental health, homelessness and poverty.
- Our vision is to provide outlets for bi teens and young adults to connect with their community.
- Our vision is to always connect with our mission – “Touching lives when it matters!”